Sunday, October 14, 2012

D is for doctor

Jenna has started Joy School again! I really can't believe she'll be going to kindergarten next year. I'm so not ready for that!
We decided this year to have smaller groups and meet twice a week so we can get more actual learning done. I volunteered to teach every Tuesday, because I'm the only one without a car. This way I only have to get the car from Paul once a week (and everyone else likes it because they don't have to teach as often).
I took off a couple weeks to have my baby, and the other moms were so great about teaching for me and picking up Jenna! But now it's back to work!

4 kids is the perfect class size!
The letter of the day this Tuesday was D, so I took an outfit off of Jenna's bear and we all got a check-up from Doctor Liam!


Hehehe! I had way too much fun with this!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my, he's a cute doctor! Joy School sounds so fun, I bet the kids love it

Unknown said...

That is so cute!Best looking doctor I know!

Becky Smith said...

Congrats on your adorable little guy!