Sunday, October 21, 2012

Liam's blessing day

Paul, my dad, and a couple of our ward friends joined together to bless our little Liam on October 21. It was a very personal blessing that I hope will remain dear to him as he gets older. I'm so glad our family could share his special day with us.

The proud daddy with his little boy!
Chillin with Grandpa Green
 
We were lucky to be visited by Paul's mom and dad, my mom and dad, Ryan, Daniel, Becca, and Momo (my grandma)!

Taking pictures was kind of a flop, because people had to leave literally right after the blessing. So these are the best we got. Don't know why we didn't try to get better ones later...



The Schertz side


The Green side

Cuddling with Great Grandma Howard
 
 Liam has officially been welcomed to the family! We are loving this kid!

1 comment:

Cherelish said...

All the pics are so cute! I especially love Liam and Momo :)