Sunday, September 28, 2014

Rolling

The beginning of this week was strictly damage control from last week (Paul being gone and Liam's birthday). Then Paul had to work a bunch and the rest of us hung out mostly at home.

Gavin - Is rolling over, from back to front, pretty much every time I put him down now. He supposedly rolled to his back twice, but I didn't personally witness it so am in denial.


I put him in one of Liam's old outfits and wanted to see if they looked the same. I was really surprised at how different they look (but still obviously brothers), and how chubby Liam was!


Liam - Is in denial about growing up:


And he has a new game to further postpone bedtime. We call it "Where's Liam?"


Jenna - has been working for a couple weeks now on her "Style Notebook". She has filled it with "fashions" she sees on her dolls and in books, and designed some herself. These are my favorites:


She hasn't been assigned any actual homework yet (I'm not complaining) but she had her first project this week: to dress up as one of America's symbols and give a presentation about it to the class. She chose the Statue of Liberty!



Paul and Kali - are super tired. September and October are Paul's busiest months, and we're both feeling it. But we're trying not to complain, and get as much rest as we can. Good Night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have loved reading all of your updates! Thank you!