Thursday, October 23, 2014

Gavin: four months


16 lbs. 8 oz.
26 inches

Gavin has lost what little amount of dark hair he was born with, and is now sporting the bald look. He pulls it off nicely, though!

Paul calls him our "freaker-outer". While he is most often a happy little guy, he goes from perfectly content to total freak out in less than 2 seconds!

When he gets sleepy, I can just lay him down and he will put himself to sleep.  But that's as far as my luck goes; he hasn't slept longer than 3 hours in well over a month (and most of the time it's only 2 hours)! Which means neither have I...
Thank goodness he's so stinkin cute!

Our Gavin's a big boy. He's already wearing size 6 months clothes, rolling, scooting, and just generally growing up way too fast!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Told him to stop growing. I see he didn't listen. typical! My own kids were exactly the same. Cute, adorable, but didn't obay!