Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Gavin: eight months



Sweet, silly Gavin! He is happy little guy... IF he's within three feet of his mommy! If not, all bets are off and good luck to you!

He's a super fast crawler now. But he prefers to be standing, so just crawls either to me or between objects to pull himself up onto. He's cruising along the furniture, and the little daredevil will even let go and try to take a step.

Gavin still doesn't eat any real food, but he thinks it's funny to feed me so he may be getting more interested soon (fingers crossed).

I don't know if it's considered "sleeping through the night" yet, but he's getting 6 straight hours of sleep now. And I will take what I can get!

And he is always chewing on those fingers! Still just the one tooth, but more are coming soon!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ryan barely crawled. He had skinny knees and I think it hurt. He would monkey crawl (using hands and feet) walk along the furniture