Sunday, October 4, 2015

Gavin: 15 months


As soon as he turned 15 months, I realized Gavin isn't a baby any more. I think it's because he is starting to act more and more like his big brother: he's super tough, loves to be mischievous, and has the same big belly laugh!

He also reminds me a lot of his big sister: I think he looks more like her than Liam, he over-pronounces the -ck sound, and it looks like he's also a lefty!

But Gavin is certainly his own person:

-It's probably because he just got all four of his molars, but he constantly has all four of his fingers in his mouth. Slobbery fingers all day, yuck!

-He's still pretty attached to his mama. If I'm in the house, he insists on being at least in the same room. And he frequently stops what he is doing to give me a quick snuggle.

-His new words: dog, drink, all done, help me, book, fishy, cracker, yucky, down, and shoes.
I'm very soon going to lose count, though, because he is trying to talk a lot.

-He still has that big head, and when he's play wrestling uses it like a hammer. Which explains the bruise that is always present on his forehead...

-Gavin loves to throw! Balls if he's got them, but really anything will do. Especially food. At every meal he throws half his food on the floor, then looks at us with an innocent face and says "uh oh". Haha, he's too cute to get mad at!

-He loves to be outside. As soon as he notices me getting ready, he runs to get his shoes and holds them up to me saying "shoosh!"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your kids! They are precious and adorable. I wish i could see you all more aften. I sm not the best mom but always know i love all of you no matter what.