Friday, October 23, 2015

wonderful conference

General Conference is always one of the best few days of the year. This one was especially great because Paul didn't have to work and Gavin slept during the first sessions, so I was able to really listen to most of the messages (all amazing, of course).

We tried something a little different with Jenna and Liam. I still printed off some activity and coloring pages, which entertain them for maybe a speaker or two. Then I found a conference bingo sheet, and they got to open a bag whenever they got a bingo. It turned out perfect - I only had to do 5 bags and it didn't distract from the speakers like last time.



 Whenever a member of the Quorum of the Twelve or First Presidency spoke, we ran to the wall to match their picture. They got them all!


Jenna helped me to make pumpkin cinnamon rolls on Sunday. Yum.



And, they love to play conductor during all the music numbers. So cute!

No comments: