Sunday, December 20, 2015

november

-This fall has been so warm! Being outside is the best, and we have loved having so many leaves to play with.

This is my favorite: Paul vs the kids!

-Paul took Jenna out to a UVA Women's Volleyball game and then for some ice cream. She is always so excited to go out with her daddy. You can't really see it in the picture, but she made a sign to support the team. These two are so stinking cute!


-One day the boys had been upstairs for quite a while, when we realized that they were quiet. A little too quiet. Paul snuck up to see what they were up to, and found that they had opened all the board games and scattered all the pieces. Everywhere. We had to invent a new game called Sort All The Games.


 -For Jenna's second grade performance "Who's the strongest?", she got to play the house. She had to run across the stage with her house costume and declare the wind stronger than a house. In the end, I believe an ant was declared strongest of all.
She was most definitely the cutest house I ever did see!


-Jenna was invited to a birthday party in a small town 45 minutes away, where Walmart was the only place to go while we waited. Luckily, I've got these cute boys who make everything fun.


-Thanksgiving this year was super low-key, just the five of us. It was delicious, relaxing and easy.


1 comment:

Grandma King said...

I agree, Jenna is the cutest house I ever saw and the boys are the cutest policemen I ever saw, too!!