Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenna!!!

Jenna turned one yesterday!

I really can't believe it. Really. I can't. And neither can most people who see her...

Her birthday party is going to be this Sunday evening. I'm pretty sure Jenna is excited to see all the people who love her!
But, here is what we did to make her actual birthday special:

-Dad stayed home from work almost all day!
-She wore her 3-6 mo. shirt for the last time (I'm packin' them all up)
-She watched Lady and the Tramp... sort of
-She got to eat her first M&M's (don't worry, I smashed them first)
-She had a lovely photo shoot courtesy of Andrea... photos coming soon!
-We went out to Panda Express for dinner - she really likes the orange chicken (I know, who doesn't...)
-We went to Sub Zero for icecream afterwards!
-She got to stay up late (10 minutes counts, right?)

We all had a pretty good day! She only had some cranky moments in the morning. And those were because we wouldn't let her feed herself certain messy foods... She is becoming SO independent!

Eating her icecream

5 comments:

Emily Green said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!

Unknown said...

I miss her sooooooooo much, I miss you too! Luv Ya!

Lisa said...

So excited for her party!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! Thanks for letting us come to her party, it was so fun to celebrate

Unknown said...

HEY! post some party pictures!!