Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Party!

My baby is 1 !

THE GUESTS:

Jenna doesn't really like other people to hold her, so we had to give her to someone and take a picture quick! That's why she looks so distressed in these pictures:

The Blacks

Great-Uncle Lorin and Great-Aunt Tina Howard

Scott

Bryan and Rachel

Bryan and Lisa


Somehow, we didn't get a picture with:
Matt, Jessi, Cody, Spencer, Andrea and Kaden
...and the Lunds (they didn't know Jenna, but came to clean up the extra cake!)

Thanks for coming everyone!


THE CAKE:

I made it! Cute, huh?





Jenna wouldn't just dig in, until we gave her a fork!


She drank lots of Guarana...

and ate lots of cupcakes!

Needless to say, Jenna was pretty wired and stayed up until 9:30! That's really late for her!


THE PRESENTS:

Kaden wanted to help open the presents!

Teddy from Great-Uncle Lorin and Great-Aunt Tina

Outfit from Great-Uncle Lorin and Great-Aunt Tina

Jenna's first baby doll from the Blacks

Fish outfit from the Blacks


Old Navy outfit from the Schaders

Dress from Mom and Dad

Brite Music from Grandpa Schertz

Books from Mom and Dad


Book from Grandma and Grandpa King

Magna-Doodle from Grandma and Grandpa King

Not pictured:
Books from Cody and Jessi
Gap Clothes from Andrea, Spencer and Kaden
Princess Cozy Coupe from Grandma and Grandpa Green

5 comments:

Adam said...

That is a cute cake! But my TGS cake was way better... :)

Unknown said...

I loved the cake! And of course I loved seeing Jenna and Kali and everyone else. Sorry we couldn't be there. I miss you guys!

Jared and Katy said...

Love all the pictures...the cake is amazing...Happy Birthday Jenna...and Kali you are looking extra pretty in your pictures...hot mama! :)

Lisa said...

The cake really is amazing. Notice how I'm showing Jenna her book to make her happy and she's STILL distressed. :) No worries, we had a blast! Great party, Kali.

Rachel said...

Umm, I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty sure Jenna looks the happiest with me (I mean, besides her parents.) It could possibly be because she's enjoying her book and hasn't yet realized who is holding her, but I'm going to go with she just really likes me. Thanks so much, it was fun to celebrate with such a cute one year old!