Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thanks Grandma!

Look what Grandma got me for my birthday! A great big box I can crawl in and play peek-a-boo with:


...Oh and I think something came inside it...



Just kidding - They love riding around in Jenna's new princess coupe!

3 comments:

Adam said...

I think you should be teaching Jenna and Kaden proper gender roles. Kaden should be driving the car while Jenna sits in the passenger seat. It's never too early to start!

Unknown said...

Did it come with a cell phone? She needs to be talking on it AND driving. You guys had a car like that and there were always at least 2 kids fighting for it at once.

Unknown said...

Oh! And the boxes are the BEST part. We have a picture of Daniel (or maybe it is Ryan) falling asleep sitting up in one of those big boxes.