UNTIL NOW!!!
They say that the biggest causes of stress in marriage are finances, kids, and communication.
Well, for us, it's this:
Those of you who know me well know that I love my oreos. I recall something about me and a bag of oreos and one lonely night freshman year... details unimportant...
Anyway, when we get them, they're usually gone before Paul even remembers we bought 'em.
It's causing quite a rift between us. The only solution we could come up with is to buy two bags and we each get our own. Sounds fair, right?
Now, my only problem will be staying out of Paul's bag once my is gone...
Anyway, when we get them, they're usually gone before Paul even remembers we bought 'em.
It's causing quite a rift between us. The only solution we could come up with is to buy two bags and we each get our own. Sounds fair, right?
Now, my only problem will be staying out of Paul's bag once my is gone...

2 comments:
I can honestly say that I wish I was surprised about this...
Why should you stay out of his? Get a jar of PB and dip away! He can go get another one!
Post a Comment