Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White... Easter!

I just love that Easter and General Conference fell on the same day this year! What a wonderful way to celebrate Easter; Listening to the counsel and testimony of a living prophet and apostles of Jesus Christ! We just couldn't ask for a better day!

Of course, we had our festivities as well:



During the morning sessions, we kept Jenna busy by dying eggs, and making rice krispy eggs:





And I couldn't decide which was Jenna's "Easter dress" so she wore them both!



Here's a video of Jenna's little Easter Egg Hunt. It's kinda long, but I thought at least the Grandmas will enjoy it:



4 comments:

Andrea said...

sleeveless dresss...i am shocked... :) What a fun easter... I said the same thing (white easter). We definitely miss you guys and doing all of our holiday activities with you. Happy Easter.

Katy said...

The picture of Jenna in the blue dress looks just like you Kali. By the way I watched the whole video...I liked it!

Adam said...

The yellow one is the Easter dress. Duh.

Unknown said...

So Cute! I just miss you guys sooooo much!