It was sooo nice out tonight, so we decided to take a little family outing. We went to play putt-putt! It was a lot of fun, and absolutely hilarious watching Jenna!
First, we showed her what to do:

She was really excited and caught on to the idea fast.

...and she made SURE that she didn't get under par:


But, after a couple of holes, she lost interest in the ball...

...a couple more holes later, she lost interest in the putter as well...

She enjoyed throwing rocks into the water, and then taking away our balls after we hit them:
It made scoring a little difficult!
Paul and I tied for first place! And we each got a
hole-in-one!
Afterward, we got some ice cream:

YUM!
3 comments:
Paul made one large selection!!! Putt-putt looks like it was super fun :)
Haha! I know, right? I told him he couldn't eat it all... And I was right!
Love the video. That girl is too precious! I really miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in May!
Post a Comment