Friday, April 30, 2010

25 + 27 = 52!

I couldn't help but notice how opposite Paul's and my birthday days were this year:

Kali's
Paul's



Friday
Monday



Paul worked all day
Paul stayed home all day
(he didn't have a choice - it's Women's Conference)




Stayed home for dinner
Went out for dinner
(because Paul worked so late. We went out Saturday night)
(Cracker Barrel Day!)



Just the three of us
"partied" with some friends



Devil's food cake
Angel's food cake
w/ choc. ice cream and peanut butter
w/ whipped cream and strawberries



We took pictures (see below)

No pictures :(



1 candle
27 candles!



Yep. We use our Christmas wrapping paper ALL year!


My lovely Visiting Teachers brought me THIS lovely treat:

I ate it for lunch... and it was delicious!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

How funny. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.

Becky Smith said...

Happy Birthday! I had to make a comment about how gorgeous you look in these pictures! Your hair looks amazing!

Unknown said...

My baby girl is getting so much older! I can't believe it!

Adam said...

Cupcakes for lunch?? You rebel, you...