And he says the funniest things! The first day he came over, he was looking at all our pictures, confused. Then he asked "Why do you have pictures of your family on the wall? You're only supposed to put up pictures of dead people!". I did not know that...
One day we were playing light-sabers (his is obsessed with Star Wars!) and he pretended to be dead. Then he jumped up and said he was only pretending, and he wouldn't really die until he was very old. I asked him how old he would be, and he said "...like... 16!" with his eyes so wide like it was the oldest anyone could possibly be! I asked him how old he thinks his mom is, and he said 14. Wow, she's almost dead!
Sometimes I feel like I'm running a preschool, because we've gotten so much more organized around here! We have play time, lunch, reading time, naptime for Jenna, quiet time for Kyle, snack time, music time, and art time. Wow, I'm lame... Anyway, here's some pictures.
We play teacher:
They help me clean:
Go fishing in the bathroom:
We learn our letters:
And the weather just got nice enough to go to the park! We are loving having a friend to play with every day! Well, mostly...
No comments:
Post a Comment