Saturday, April 6, 2013

fooled.

Jenna was too young to remember the cupcake and brownie "hamburgers" we made for Father's Day a couple years ago, so I made them for April Fools. Along with some meatloaf and mashed potato "cupcakes"!


Jenna was fooled! I put the food on the table and called everyone to dinner. When she saw it, she said "Oooo, french fries!" and went to the fridge to get ketchup. Haha! I couldn't let her dip sugar cookies in ketchup, so we told her she'd been fooled!
But she didn't mind; Cookies, cupcakes, and brownies for dinner isn't something anyone I know would complain about :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so fun! How on earth did you make those meatloaf cupcakes? They look so real! (I mean real meatloaf)

Lisa said...

Super cute!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those look great. I am sure impressed. You are really good at decorating.