Wednesday, April 10, 2013

sweet!


 The second food we gave Liam was green beans:


He was not a fan. I started to get a little worried since we were 0 for 2 so far. But then we tried sweet potatoes!


And he's liked every food we've given him since!


We try to give him whatever we are having at dinner time. I even blended up my spaghetti and meat sauce and froze a bunch of it. He didn't like it the first night, but he eats it now :)
So far he's had rice cereal, green beans, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples, squash, refried beans, puffs, shredded chicken, peas, peaches, pears, mixed grains, blended spaghetti, and grits (thanks to Cracker Barrel).

The only thing he hasn't liked so far is green beans, and I take care of that by just mixing them with bananas! Voila!

He has two little teeth now, and he's got the chewing action down. There might be no limit to what I give him next!

I just thought this was a funny picture :)

No comments: