Lisa, from Lisa the Lazy Blogger, tagged me in a fun blogger chain-mail called the Liebster Award.
Here's how it works:
-Post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the tagger.
Random facts about me:
1. I've been pulled over in my car twice, ran into 3 cars and 2 poles, and I speed like my life depended on it! But, I swear I'm a really good driver!
2. One day, I hope to own and learn how to play the harp!
3. I don't really enjoy working out. So, my favorite way to exercise is to put on the Britney Spears station on Pandora and dance inappropriately. No one is ever allowed to see :)
4. I am a master procrastinator. I thrive on it!
5. I could eat chocolate nonstop for days, but other sweets fill me up pretty quickly.
6. My dream job is being a movie actress. It has got to be the funnest job on the planet! You get to work with new and exciting people all the time, and they pay you to learn awesome skills! You basically get to play, for a living.
7. I love to bake, but I loathe cooking. Every night I think Man, I just fed these people yesterday! I gotta do it AGAIN?!
8. One day, probably when my kids are grown, I want to take up painting. I'm sure I won't be any good, but I think I will enjoy it.
9. I have zero allergies, perfect vision, and hardly ever get sick. I can raise and lower my cholesterol at will.
10. The thing that makes me the happiest is hearing my children make each other laugh!
11. I cannot do anything on my own. I even made Paul help me make this list :)
Questions from Lisa to answer:
1. Superpower you wish you had? Flying!!! No question.
2. Favorite musical artist you're embarrassed to admit you love? Britney Spears
3. If you had to re-live one year of your life, what would it be? 2006 - The year Paul and I started dating, got engaged, and married! That was a pretty awesome year!
4. Favorite flower? I don't know a thing about flowers! They're all beautiful :)
5. What are you reading right now? Phantom, by Susan Kay
6. Favorite ride at Disneyland/world? Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom!
7. Pet peeve? Sadly, I have a lot. But the worst are people shuffling their feet when they walk, and the there/their/they're thing.
8. Dream church calling? Primary Pianist. I love being in Primary, and that way I could watch all the kids and not have to teach!
9. Favorite click flick? Currently, Jane Eyre.
10. Skydiving--yes or no? YES! YES! YES! I've just got to find someone to do it with me, because Paul is a definite NO!
11. Money is no object, where would you most like to spend a week? I'd live amongst the chimpanzees, like Jane Goodall :)
3 comments:
That was very interesting to read! I always wanted a Harp also! I don't even know where to get one!
Awesome responses! What I wouldn't give to see a snippet of the Britney Spears dance party. :)
Why would you want to raise your cholesterol?
So I can lower it.
Haha, love The Office!
Post a Comment