Gavin has had a big month: he had his first taste of food, moved out of his cradle, and is starting to scoot and sit up on his own!
It's kind of been a rough month for sleeping though. He is waking up at least 4 times every night. We've tried everything we can think of, and the only way to get him to stay asleep longer than an hour is to let him sleep with us.
When he is really tired, he "sings" himself to sleep. Pretty dang cute!
He doesn't demand to be held ALL the time now, but he does prefer to spend most of his day in my arms.
Gavin is my little mama's boy! And I love it! Paul jokes that Gavin doesn't like him, but let's be honest - nobody can get these kids to laugh like he does! I'm soaking up all my baby's attention now before he realizes who the fun parent is :)
I haven't let my hair down this month, because he is grabbing at everything he can get his mitts on!
He loves when we talk to him, watching Jenna and Liam run around, and "jumping".
Our little Gavin may be high-maintenance, but he makes up for it in adorable smiles and giggles!

1 comment:
Oh, the sleep issue! SO HARD. Calvin didn't sleep well until like 11mos - really 14mos, but he started being better at 11m. Not to discourage you, just to give you hope that, even if it takes awhile longer, it does get better eventually.
I had one GREAT sleeper in my crew, and two average sleepers - the average sleepers got better once they hit 6mos. So Gavin may have hope yet! Good luck. I'll be hoping he improves sooner rather than later for you!
Post a Comment