Sunday, November 23, 2014

Liam: 2 years


Oh Liam, Liam, Liam! How do I even begin to describe this little firecracker!?

-He doesn't walk. He runs. Everywhere he goes!

-He's got a big 'ole head, and he uses it like a battering ram when he wrestles daddy.

-Liam is just the sweetest little boy! He is always giving us hugs and kisses and cuddles. He says "sorry" by giving a kiss on the cheek.

-He's got the you've-hurt-my-feelings pouty lip thing down! It's so cute!

-He still isn't much of a talker. And he's not a copy-cat; he won't say anything unless he wants to. Does it frustrate me that he says "Hulk" and "Ralph" perfectly but won't say "I love you"? Yes, it does.
-His first phrase was "there it is". -He refers to all animals by the sound they make. -He doesn't say any colors or numbers, but he does know a lot of them. -If he's really excited about something, he whispers it: "pizza!" "daddy!" "choo-choo!" "dee deem!" (ice cream)

-Things he finds hilarious: destroying things, being chased but not caught, animal noises, spinning in circles, and when Anna turns into ice at the end of Frozen. That one disturbs me a bit.

-He loves ducks, lions, trains, planes, balls, hats, and being outside. And puzzles - we have puzzles in every room of our house, and he does them every day.

-He hates getting his diaper changed. And getting dressed. He runs away every time. Fun times for all!

-He dumps out all the toys as soon as I put them away. Our playroom is just always a mess now.

-Liam likes to run away from me whenever we are out of the house. And he doesn't listen to me. Ever! I have to be very strategic in our outings, like making sure I have access to enclosed places, strollers, and somewhere to put Gavin when I inevitably have to chase Liam down.
I'm totally getting my come-upance from judging other moms when Jenna was my only kid.

-He LOVES Gavin!  He always comes running if Gavin cries. He is constantly giving him kisses, laying on him, and trying to pick him up. He calls him "Dee" so much that I've even started calling him Baby Dee. And he gets very concerned when strangers hold his brother.
I can't even handle the cuteness from these two:


1 comment:

JessieLeigh said...

This is such a great, funny, cute write-up.