Sunday, May 17, 2015

the boys

-I was so excited this week to take my boys strawberry picking!


It took us a little while to get any in the basket because they were eating them about as fast as we were picking them!


For the next week, every time I opened the fridge Gavin ran as fast as he could to steal a yummy strawberry!


We finished off this beautiful day in our backyard, playing with (and fighting over) the soccer ball and the rocket.


 -I had to document this extremely rare moment: both the boys are napping at the same time!! Liam fell asleep while I was walking with Gavin to get him to sleep. I hardly knew what to do with myself!


-I don't normally do the matchy-matchy thing, but we got these hand-me-downs from my sister-in-law and how could I resist?!


During church, Liam's nursery leader came out into the hall at the same time I brought Gavin out for being loud. She said she had to do a double-take because they look so alike.

These boys... you just can't help but love them!


1 comment:

JessieLeigh said...

CUTE! We have those same dinosaur pjs. Dash chose them himself!