Jenna has a new fascination with bugs! When she thinks she sees one on the carpet, she'll lie down on her tummy and get face-to-face with it! I'm trying to act interested and excited about the bugs so I don't pass on my irrational fears... but there's only so much I can take (especially spiders...ick)!
And I love the way she says 'car'! Sounds like she's from New Jersey or something :)
And I love the way she says 'car'! Sounds like she's from New Jersey or something :)
3 comments:
She should like rolly polly's! I can't believe she is talking so well already. I am soo mad that she is growing up without me. You we supposed to make her stop that. Darn kids! They never listen to me!
Woah...you better watch out for the bugs...when my brother was about her age he was so fascinated with bugs that he ate a snail...now thats YUCKY!
So cute! I hope, for your sake, she gets over her bug fascination soon :)
Post a Comment