Last Thursday, Paul took the day off and we went to Seven Peaks!
Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera. BUT, it's probably a good thing, because then there would be evidence that my 1-year old daughter is tanner than I am. :(
seriously...
I must have paid a lot more attention to Jenna's sunscreen than my own, because she walked away unscathed, and I had several odd-shaped burns on my knees, left foot, and face!
We all had a blast, though! Paul got to do his crazy death-drop water slides, whilst I enjoyed the lovely tunnel slides. Jenna loved the wave pool, because it gradually got deeper, so she could walk in as far as she wanted. She thought walking through the water was hilarious; we're not sure why, but it was really cute anyway!
My favorite part was going around the lazy river: Jenna just sat on my stomach and cuddled for like a half hour! T'was Bliss!
No comments:
Post a Comment